We believe anyone who is part of our team is an asset. Employees like working here because of the great teamwork and the chance to solve challenging problems. We insist on integrity and accountability, and employees appreciate the responsibility and opportunity that come with that trust. Our motto is One Dotsquares – One Team.
We bring unique perspectives to Dotsquares and yet share a singular goal – to make our customers successful, wherever they are. And it is the drive, passion, intelligence, and integrity of our dedicated employees that make Dotsquares a great place to do great work.
Technical Project Manager: Germany
Job Requirements / Key Skills:
- Self-starter able to initially work independently from home.
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- High level of spoken/written English and German.
- Education in Computer Science or related field with exposure to web and mobile technologies
- Customer care experience is essential.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Good organisational ability, good memory and an eye for detail.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and also part of the team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
Android Developer (2-5 Yrs)
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Having knowledge of Real Time Location Based system, Google Map API and Location
IPhone/iOS Developer (2-5 Yrs)
- Strong object oriented programming skills
- Experience with core data, core animation, consume rest and soap services and API
- Knowledge of APNS, Social frameworks (like facebook, LinkedIn,flickr etc).
- Experience building rich client-side applications against HTTP APIs.
- Understands complex UI and design principles.
- Strong grasp of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
Web-Designer (2-8 Yrs)
- Dream weaver
ASP.NET (2-8 Yrs))
- HTML – expert
- Web services