Spread the word
As our customer, you know what Dotsquares can do for your business.
You may already be sharing this with your friends, colleagues and business
associates, but we thought it was about time to thank you for it.
That’s why we have created the Dotsquares Referral Program.
On the 1st invoice of the new booking the referred party
makes within 6 months of the introduction
How it works
our company and
introduce a friend
We love people to shout about the high quality services that we’re providing. Introduce a friend or company who is in need of some high-quality development work to Dotsquares
leave us to do
what we do best
We’ll use our 15 year of experience to make sure they are looked after. From initial discussions right through to project completion and delivery, we’ll provide and excellent service that will make you proud.
spreading the word
Assuming your referral decide to go ahead with us, as a thank you for bringing business our way, we’ll reward you and your commitment to our company.
You can simply get in touch with your main contact at Dotsquares or complete the form here to let us know that you’ll be referring someone to us and a little about what they might be looking for. Then we can take care of the rest.
- any referrers must be clients of dotsquares
- referrals can only be claimed by clients that have worked with Dotsquares for more than 3 months
- the person/company you refer to us must have given permission to you to be referred.
- the referral commission will be based on the amount of the 1st invoice on the 1st new project being paid in full
- the referral will be paid 3 months after the 1st invoice has been completed successfully
- the referral amount will be based on 10% of the net value of the 1st invoice only
- this is a single payment on the 1st invoice only, it does not continue for the full term of the new client relationship
- there is no limit to the number or referrals that you can provide
- in the event of any dispute or refunds, Dotsquares decision is final
- Dotsquares retain the right to change the conditions of or cancel the scheme without written notice.