Performance problems in operational IT systems and software applications are costly both in terms of business disruption and remedial work. These issues tend to go undetected prior to launch because of difficulty of conducting realistic performance testing.
Dotsquares tests new systems in the development stage and provides practical corrective measures to ensure that problems are rectified at an earlier stage by using advanced testing services and tools. Through the use of proven, advanced technique, a structured testing approach and appropriate performance testing tools, we will reduce the risk of performance failure of your new or enhanced applications.
Dotsquares maintains highly trained personnel and specialized infrastructure for performance testing.
Benefits of Performance Testing
- Removal of serious functional flaws related to data volume and synchronization issues not identified by functional testing
- Determines the capability of your application under load.
- Reduce additional operational overheads for handling system issues due to performance problems.
- Identification and removal of serious performance issues before deployment.
- Eliminate late system deployment due to performance issues
- Provides an understanding of performance of individual pages/URL/Actions taken in an application.
Application Performance Testing Service:
- Assesses the impact of traffic load on response time and end-user experience
- Detects anomalous behaviour within the application components
- Features “white box” testing to identify poor performing code and database queries from Java and .NET applications
- Pinpoints bottlenecks and common configuration issues
- Determines which parts of the infrastructure are contributing most to delays
- Provides end-to-end transaction tracing spanning network and server components
- Identifies dependencies across tiers impacting performance