Windows Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed data centres. You can build applications using any language, tool or framework. And you can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment.
Figure 1: The Azure Services Platform supports applications running in the cloud and on local systems.
- Always up. Always on: Windows Azure delivers a 99.95% monthly Service level Agreement (SLA) and enables you to build and run highly available applications without focusing on the infrastructure. It provides automatic OS and service patching, built in network load balancing and resiliency to hardware failure. It supports a deployment model that enables you to upgrade your application without downtime.
- Open: Windows Azure enables you to use any language, framework, or tool to build applications. Features and services are exposed using open REST protocols. The Windows Azure client libraries are available for multiple programming languages, and are released under an open source license and hosted on GitHub.
- Unlimited Servers. Windows Azure enables you to easily scale your applications to any size. It is a fully automated self-service platform that allows you to provision resources within minutes. Elastically grow or shrink your resource usage based on your needs. You only pay for the resources your application uses. Windows Azure is available in multiple datacenters around the world, enabling you to deploy your applications close to your customers.
- Powerful Capabilities: Windows Azure delivers a flexible cloud platform that can satisfy any application need. It enables you to reliably host and scale out your application code within compute roles. You can store data using relational SQL databases, NoSQL table stores, and unstructured blob stores, and optionally use Hadoop and business intelligence services to data-mine it. You can take advantage of Windows Azure’s robust messaging capabilities to enable scalable distributed applications, as well as deliver hybrid solutions that run across a cloud and on-premises enterprise environment. Windows Azure’s distributed caching and CDN services allow you to reduce latency and deliver great application performance anywhere in the world.
- Windows Azure Cloud Service Quickly deploy and manage powerful applications and services with Windows Azure Cloud Services. Simply upload your application and Windows Azure handles the deployment details – from provisioning and load balancing to health monitoring for continuous availability. Your application is backed by an industry leading 99.95% monthly SLA. You just focus on the application and not the infrastructure.
- Use Cloud Service to:
- Focus on your application, not the infrastructure: Windows Azure Cloud Services is designed to let you build applications that are continuously available even during system upgrades and hardware failures. Now you can just work on the code – the part that matters.
- Develop internet-scale API’s for a world of devices: Every new mobile application needs a powerful set of server side services to power it. With Windows Azure Cloud Services you have everything you need to build the most robust, scalable APIs you can dream up.
- Build modern cloud architecture: Windows Azure Cloud Services provides the most effective application environment for building the most modern, distributed, computing applications on the planet.
Services we offer
- Consulting Services
- Messaging Vision to Support
- Strategic Business Initiative
- Product Analysis
- Roadmap and strategy definition
- Cloud Migration and development Services
- Migrating applications and Database to Cloud
- Reengineering and Greenfield Application Development
- Hybrid application development
- System Integration Services
- Cross platform Integration
- Hosted Messaging and Enterprise Collaboration
- Automated Deployments
- Application Remediation
- Infrastructure Services
- Enterprise Private Cloud
- Capacity Planning and Infrastructure Sizing
- Data centre Architecture
- Security Audits