These days functional testing has become an essential part of all projects let it be small, new or large. Companies need to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of functional testing by focusing on accelerated and optimized testing.
Our experienced testers accomplish functional testing by following these steps:
- Identifying the functions that the software is expected to perform.
- Creation of input data based upon function’s specifications.
- Determination of output based on function’s specification.
- Execution of test case.
- Comparison of actual and expected output.
Our Functional Testing services consist of the following:
- System Integration Testing
Through our System Integration Testing (SIT) services we ensure that individual modules, product set-ups, batch operations, basic reporting functionalities and key interfaces of an application-under-test (AUT) work well. SIT determines the degree of conformance of an AUT with the Functional Specifications Document / Technical Specifications Document.
Our System Integration Testing covers:
- Functional Flow validations.
- Workflows and alerts
- Integration/ communication between core application to non-core applications/existing interface.
- Report format validation and batch processes
- Navigational flow
- Exhaustive positive and negative flow testing.
- Sync of core system database with peripheral system/interfaces system.
- User Acceptance Testing
The final hurdle in the development and deployment of any software solution is User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Our UAT services for end-user organizations and system integrators, includes on-going regression testing of planned and maintenance releases.
Our UAT Processes cover:
- Business process flow
- Batch processing.