Server infrastructure is the centrepiece of any technology planning. In fact, business and technology heads view servers as foundations on which every business need can be served and met. More so because servers enable process integration and facilitate collaboration among internal and external stakeholders.
With Managed Server Services, you can access the robust, secure, redundant, infrastructure you need today, without a significant up-front investment. Then tap into built-in scalability that lets you add middleware or services at any time.
Best of all, by choosing Dotsquares as your hosting provider, you are free to concentrate on what matters most: the long-term growth of your company.
Standardizing servers and processes translates into lower costs through economies of scale. Simplifying and vitalizing server environments can:
- Enable business growth.
- Help your business operate more sustainably.
- Improve your bottom line.
What we do for efficient Server Management?
- We ensure safety of your severs by carefully setting up the security in the beginning and conduct periodic audits.
- We regularly update the OS and installed software to keep your servers tuned up.
- We optimize your servers for maximum productivity.
- We protect the servers from spam and viruses by installing the corresponding software.
- We care about the data stored on servers so we perform backup and data recovery if needed.
- We thoroughly analyze the market to provide our customers with the most efficient product and technologies.
- We know your server’s strength and weakness; hence we analyze their performance and conduct stress tests.
With Dotsquares managing your hosting you can be assured of:
- 24 hour monitoring of servers or ad-hoc server admin support
- UK telephone number
- Remote support by Phone, MSN, Skype.
- Remote access to the system using SSH, RDP or services like LogMeIn.com.
- Support start within one hour of request
- Support hours as per the clients’ convenience; UK business or non-business hours.
- Ad-hoc or Regular server management
- Almost all web hosting control panel support including cPanel/WHM and Plesk
- Emergency support for websites that are down, hacking, virus attacks, malware inclusion etc.
- Wide range of Server supports including Windows, Linux, VMWare, BSD, MySQL database and MSSQL Database servers.
- Server Support Services includes – Server Optimization and Migration, Server Administration and Restore, Initial Server Configuration, Kernel Upgrade, Security patches.
- Server security and vulnerability scanning services supporting MCAFee Secure, Acunetix, Godaddy website security.
- PCI DSS Compliance services supporting SecurityMetrix, Verisign TrustSeal
Regular server management
Starts from £150per month + VAT
Starts from £25 per hour + VAT
£25 per hour + VAT
* Minimum billing £50 + VAT
- UK telephone number, emergency email contact.
- 1 hour response time