This app is basically for the customer who uses Alexa supported devices like Echo Dots, Echo, Echo Plus, Echo Show etc. Using this app it will be very simple for those customers to send their requirements to Dotsquares.
For example, you are in a kitchen and want to develop an app that tells you what item is placed where. For that, you do not need to open a laptop or mobile. Instead, you can simply ask Alexa to send the requirements to Dotsquares and it will place the free quote for you.
App from App Store
Setup Alexa enabled
device as per the instructions
Enable Dotsquares skill on
Alexa mobile app
Run Dotsquares using the
Alexa will describe about Dotsquares. DOTSQUARES PROVIDE WEB DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, HOSTING & DIGITAL MARKETING (SEO) SERVICES. Dotsquares’ head office is based in Albourne (near Brighton and Hove), United Kingdom with international offices in USA, Australia and has in-house development centres in Jaipur, India. Please visit www.dotsquares.com for more information. You can ask me your other queries also by saying, Info, Mobile application, or request an estimate. To exit from application, Say stop.
Alexa will describe about Dotsquares’ Mobile Application Development services. Yes, we have created amazing iOS applications within budget. Please visit www.dotsquares.com/client-reviews/portfolio/ios/ to see our portfolio. You can ask me your other queries also by saying, Info, Mobile application, or request an estimate. To exit from application, Say stop.
Alexa will guide you through the process of asking an estimate from Dotsquares.
1. User needs to say 'Request an estimate' to Alexa to initiate this. Response from Alexa - Thank you for selecting do squares. I will ask some basic information to complete this process. Please let us know your name.
2 User Input - User says his name that will be required for the further process. Follow-up response from Alexa - Please provide your contact number.
3. User Input – User pronounces his contact number. Follow-up response from Alexa - Your contact number is (Followed by the number user has given). If Yes, then say yes. Or, Say No, in case if it’s incorrect. (Here If Alexa got wrong contact number then we can say "No" to re-initiate the contact number process, or we can say "Yes" if the contact number got is correct.
4. User Input - yes Response from Alexa - Please let us know your requirement.
5. User Input - My requirement is (Followed by your requirement for example ‘to make Android and iOS app for Salesforce.’) Response from Alexa - Email has been sent to Dotsquares representative and you will be contacted soon. You can ask me your other queries also by saying, Info, Mobile application, or request an estimate. To exit from application, Say stop. (By the end of this step, an Email is being sent to the Dotsquares representative with the details like- client's name (asked on step 2), contact number (asked on step 3), and the entire requirement (asked on step 5). )
6. User Input - Stop (to exit from app) Response from Alexa - Thank you for trying the Dotsquares Alexa. Have a nice day!
Spend a few minutes completing as much as you can below. The more
details you can provide here, the better and we’ll be back in touch within 24 hours.
It’s all done and dusted
I’ve got some ideas/it’s halfway there
I’ll need you to take care of this
Pick as many as you like
I need your help
Brief description of your website/app and business
Who are your main competitors?
The more details you can provide us here the better and feel to upload any documentation that you may have.
Search Engine Optimisation
Social Media Marketing
Pay Per Click
Get closer to customers
The costs of offline marketing
Extend your brand