By using Amazon Web Services you will have access to a set of infrastructures and application services that facilitate the virtualrunning of everything within the Cloud. From websites and mobile apps, to big data projects and enterprise applications, Amazon web services can take your Cloud application to a new level. Today, hundreds of thousands of organisations in all sizes,are taking advantage of these services in almost every industry including healthcare, media, financial services, insurance, internet, real estate, retail, education and the public sector.
Benefits of using Amazon Web Services:
Our on-demand, scalable, and easy-to-use web services help you take advantage of the six main benefits of Cloud Computing:
- More cost efficient : Our scalable projects and efficiency improvements allow us to continually lower prices, and our multiple pricing models allows you to decipher project costs. Additionally, Cloud Computing reduces up-front and on-going IT labour costs and gives you access to a highly distributed, full-featured platform at a fraction of the cost of a traditional infrastructure.
- Flexible Capacity : It is really difficult to know in advance how the customer will adopt your new application. Due to this the applications capacity can be critical prior to the development itself, running out of capacity provides a pretty poor experience for the customer. The obvious solution to this problem is to utilise Cloud Computing, where you canfacilitate the amount of resources that you think you think you will need, and if you need more, you can easily scale up.
- Speed & Agility : With a traditional infrastructure, it can take weeks to get a server obtained, delivered, and running. With Cloud Computing, you can deploy hundreds and even thousands of servers in minutes which dynamically changes the pace of the development process and allows your team to experiment more efficiently.
- Apps not Ops : Cloud computing lets you shift resources away from a data centre, and immerse them into innovative new projects, leaving you to focus on projects that grow your business instead of having focusing on IT infrastructure – which is important but doesn’t differentiate your business.
- Global Reach : Whether you’re a large global company or a small start-up, you may have potential customers around the world. With a traditional infrastructure, it’s hard to deliver perfect application performance to such a broad user base, so most companies focus on one geographic region at a time to save costs and productivity. With Cloud Computing, you can easily deploy your application around the world, providing a better experience for your customers at a minimal cost.
- Application Hosting
- Back-up and Storage
- Content Delivery
- E-Commerce Applications
- Search Engine Applications
- Web Hosting
- Media & Entertainment