We offer Hospital Management System Solutions to hospitals that are looking for Hospital Management along with Record Management.
The Hospital Management System has been created to provide business competency, by using a metric-based approach to hospital management. Thanks to our extensive experience within Hospital Management Systems here at Dotsquares, we have an understanding of the different types of departments/personnel within hospital management, and can provide IT development solutions to streamline the process. The system provides appropriate data collection which will be present on the appropriate dashboards, specific to the different departments. It’s been known to provide increased revenues, reduced costs and improves operational efficiency.
Key features of the system :
- Patient Registration & Admission – includes both Insurance & non-insurance.
- Appointment Management – with SMS reminders to notify patients about delays & appointments. Individual doctors have separate logins to manage their appointments, and can notify hospital receptions about any schedule delays.
- Billing – patient tracking and billing, with the facility to accept advances, payments/part payments using different payment modes including cash-less insurance.
- In-Patient Management – enables discharge management, nurse management & claim management.
- Laboratory Management – with a facility to send SMS notifications to doctors/patients with test summary/results or out of range parameters.
- Revenue Management – allows administrators to track pending payables/receivables to and from consultants, vendors, patients, TPAs etc. Software also allows administrators to identify and plug revenue leaks in hospital.
- Reports and Dashboards – focusing on key departments like finance and operations to facilitate improved efficiencies through metric measurement.
- Inventory Management – with scheduling utilisation reports.
Fig: Hospital Management system Architecture