A School Management System is designed to improve the way a school is managed through comprehensive functionality. It is an interactive platform for all users such as Students, Teachers, Management, Trustees and Parents. It’s a simple yet powerful integrated platform that connects all the departments of an institution with administrative features like time tables, examination details, student information, certifications, reports generation, result generation, fee counter, library, canteen, pay roll, vendor, accounts, inventory etc.
The system predominantly helps educators to manage, analyse and report extensive data, whilst saving time by eliminating repeated data entry. The School Management System covers all aspects of educational business, including administrative, accounting and key academic activities.
Why use a School Management System?
Like any multinational company, a school is also an organization which has a lot of complex resources. The central data storage provides easy access to data within all departments, and removes the redundant administrative tasks of reproducing, presenting and sharing data between different systems when required.
Key Features of School Management System
- Automation of School Office Administration
- Connects all Education Stakeholders Administrator, Teachers, Students and Parents.
- Central secure database structure that organizes, stores and retrieves real-time information
- Student information management system with SMS integration for sending various SMS alerts
- Fully fledged Library Management System.
- Fees Management – Printing fee receipts, generating reports, SMS parents for fees overdue.
- It provides a means to automatically prepare all certificates
- Time Table Management
- Staff Payroll Management
- Vendor Management. (Maintain a list of vendor and quotation provided by them)
- Complete Accounts Management System.
- Canteen Management.
- Student feedback system (Feedback from the students about the subject, teaching, etc).
- Attendance Management.
- Student Attendance.
- Staff Attendance.
- Customized Report Generation
- Complaint Section / Query Section.
- Staff / Student ID card Management System.
- E – Reporting / E – Result System.
- Inventory Management System.
- Back Up facility for disaster management.
- Preparation of Annual Confidential Report
- Generates different types of reports graphs and charts
- Exam result, student performance, fees due dates to parents